My Blog List

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No-shows and cancelations

So I am desperatly low on my class III's and was so excited because I had scheduled 2 class III's for yesterday. Well at 10pm the night before my morning patient cancelled. Great! I got to the clinic and tried to fill the spot but no one I called could come in. I ended up seeing a patient Adrianne screened. I think that patient was the most sensitive and jumpy girl I've ever worked on! And thats after a PSA, 2 MSA's, 2 infiltrations and 2 rounds of Oraqix! Good grief it was the longest quad cleaning ever!
Well, I anxiously awaited my afternoon patient. She had been a III/IV! Do you think she showed up? Of course not. Why would my luck be that good?! So I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to find another patient. I ended up seeing my brother in the last hour. I was so proud of myself! His appointment was 1 hour and 10 mins! He had been my first patient junior year and my first one back in August. I think he noticed a difference! (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment