My Blog List

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Local Anesthesia Mockboard

Well, I'm currently sitting waiting for my turn to give injections. It will be nice to be done with it. I think its been a good learning experience for alot of us and I think it will be for me too...if I can just remember all of it!  We'll see what silly things happen to me.
So this afternoon I have a patient coming in. I hope he's a good classification! Stefanie was nice enough to let me see him and for that I am very grateful!! I was having difficulty finding a pt. I did call one yesterday, she returned my call at 1:30 this morning! Luckly I didn't get it till I woke up (after nightmares about mockboards). Then on the way to school I got 10 phone calls from her! I think she was pocket dialing because when I answered the first few times there was no answer. I now have a very long blank message as well! Oh the joys of using my cell phone!
I will sign off because I should probably go get my patient!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment