My Blog List

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Clinic

Today wasn't really my most productive day in the sense that I would like it to have been. (Though Marilyn is amazing at helping you pass of PE's!!!)I had my eaglesoft patient come in for her reevaluation. I passed of the velscope and oral irrigation! Also I had her use the spanish videos for her OHI review (we don't communicate super well:)  ) but they were kinda cool to use.  After she left I spent the rest of the morning (my other patient no-showed) trying to figure out eaglesoflt.  By the time we went to lunch I had typed 3 appointments worth of notes. (THIS IS WHERE OTHERS WILL WANT TO PAY ATTN) I hit save as because that is the natural choice out of the options you have to save the notes. DON"T DO THIS! I lost all of my notes! It was awful! I learned after that that you just hit OK.
I left for lunch thoroughly annoyed with the system. 
My afternoon comprised of 2 quads of a II (woot). I finished him and then went back to work on eaglesoft, input, I hope, all the information needed and retyped the 3 appointment notes again (bah!)
It was a very tiring day taking into consideration that I didn't due much!
Oh yeah...Happy Valentines Day to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment