My Blog List

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shadowing

This week I shadowed another dentist up north. It was a good experience, I actually wish we could see more than just 2 offices.  I was actually able to observe a senior from last year so that was nice because I was able to talk to her about the transition from school to working and what things were a big adjustment. She said the biggest change was viewing the paitent in terms of billing needs and treatment plans and not a class II for a requirement. Also, working up to speed and seeing all the patients in a timely manner. I'm alittle concerned about that! I suppose everyone else has done it in the past and we should be able to follow suit.
I really liked being able to see the differences between offices and what things I really liked and what I didn't love. Hopefully I can find a job that suits me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment