My Blog List

Saturday, March 31, 2012

NCUR

Well, the day that we present our research has finally arrived.  We labored diligently on our project and failed to fulfill our hypothesis. And luckily that is research! We worked on trying to create and image using Augmented Reality. We worked to download the program but were unable to due to our lack of advanced computer skills. I tell ya, I didn't even know what it was asking us for!  Although we weren't able to render an image the research was pretty interesting!
So we presented on Friday morning- Karlie,Jodie and I. It was alot more exciting than I expected it to be. We were able to talk to a few different individuals and explain what we did and the more we talked about it the more excited I got. I really is cool technology.
It was interesting to see all the other posters and other schools attending. There were subjects on all sort  of topics. It was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment