My Blog List

Friday, September 16, 2011

Materials Lab 1

Its been a while since I worked in a dental office. Its been about 3.5 years. That so crazy to me! I remember a lot of things like it hasn't been that long. I've learned though, that even if I remember them doesn't mean I'm still good at doing them! I think Karlie will attest to this with my impression taking skills:)  To be fair I only had to redo them once, but really anything over one time it too many. That stuff is nasty! So after doing those, I feel that my skills were coming back. Pouring the models was tricky. Yet again, I remembered parts of doing it but not completely clearly. I poured them up, they weren't beautiful and there were some bubbles but they worked.
Besides the impressions we did temp fillings. I've always liked the smell of ZOE. Does that make me weird? Anyway, we did the fillings, they were pretty easy, and they brought back memories. It made me excited to work in an office again. I liked being an assistant!

No comments:

Post a Comment