My Blog List

Friday, September 9, 2011

Karlie has a big mouth...perfect for injections!

Well, the day we've all been dreading since we learned the seniors practice injections on each other has passed! All the anticipation is not good for nerves! I tried not to think about it very much. I made Karlie go first and she was very calm. I apparently have great anatomy...in my mouth! I was nervous about the palatal shots but they weren't nearly as painful as I anticipated. Once she was done it was my turn. I was nervous but they went well. It was easier than I thought it would be. It was actually kind of fun! My dad thinks there's something wrong with me for saying that but it was. I don't know why I was so worried! Now that its passed I can concentrate on enjoying Peach days!

No comments:

Post a Comment