My Blog List

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Finally!

Up to this point I've been a little nervous. I've only seen 1B patients...only! I never thought the day would come when my patients would have 5 mm pockets! Does anyone else find it awful that we wish this? I feel bad and yet get so excited when they aren't 1B's. Oh well, such is the dental hygiene program, right?
Well my morning patient was so nice and reliable! and even better is I got her finished in 1 appointment. When did we get fast?  Haha, fast as in 3 hours but still:) It made for a good morning. My afternoon was busy. I saw an 8 yr old who was just awesome. Little boys are so funny! and then after that I did an OD and found my Mockboard!!!!! I felt like I could kiss prof. Hanson when she said he qualified! What a relief!!!
I feel its been a pretty great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment