My Blog List

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Breeze of a day

Well! This has been my most exciting clinic to date.  I didn't get to see calculus fly, but I have definitly seen other things fly. It is so windy up here that I'm waiting to hear of the school closing down. Although Tori just got her patient numb so...not great for her. Looking out the clinic windows I've seen metal roofing come off and alomost hit someone, a truck bed lid fly off and may have hit Tanya's car and people getting blown around. The cops have had there hands full pulling people to safety, recording damage to cars and shutting down the parking lots. And still we continue with clinic. We'll see what happens throughout the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. The wind is bad by my house (picked my grill up off my back porch and landed it in the middle of my backyard), but it sounds way worse up at Weber. Makes for an exciting view it sounds. Hope all you girls are safe.

    ReplyDelete