My Blog List

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Last day of my last fall semester ever

Well, today was a good day!
We got to sleep in for one, that was very nice! It reminded me of when we only had afternoon clinic last year. We came down for screenings which went pretty well. Why do they always take longer than anticipated?  I met some nice peeps and even found a Mockboard pt for Karlie or me. We better find another one. But she was so nice. I threw out a few Spanish phrases...well the only ones I know and she told me I spoke spanish well! I don't really know exactly what I'm saying but it works. So we took the necessary x-rays (and maybe 2 on the wrong side:(  ) And I discovered that Tori is AMAZING at x-rays! I could not get the snap-a-ray in to get #17 and she just slid it right in there. Seriously amazing!!!
After screenings we went to the Christmas party which was a lot of fun. We got to buy clothes and toys for a little boy. I think he'll like them. We all did. And then Leigh and I snarfed on Little Caesars. Oh that was good pizza! mmmmm!
Then I ended the night by going to the institute Christmas show and saw Karlie dance. They did a great job! It was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know they take so long either. Weird. My one pt took so long, that I got in extreme trouble with my husband when I left him at Smith's for over and hour without a car, and then made him late...all because the extreme length of one screening appt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the title of your post!! Last day of our last fall semester! Its almost our last first day of spring semester and of school ever!

    ReplyDelete