My Blog List

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TA-ing

So I have had the opportunity to be a TA in the Anatomy class this semester. It has been so fun for many reasons!
1. Its been nice to get to know the juniors. They have a fun class!
2.I get to work with Karlie and Tanya. They are very smart and hillarious and we've had some good times and very funny moments....
3. Perry's awesome. He explains things so well. And we got to see him walk like and dentinoblast again. Probably my most memorable lecture! and we captured it on film this time!
4. Its been a good review! Its amazing that we learned last year. Had I remembered it all LA wouldn't have been so hard!
5. I learned that its hard to be a teacher, its hard to write quizzes and its even harder to grade them!
Hopefully we were helpful to the juniors!
Looking back its been a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment