My Blog List

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I bought loupes!

Wow, I feel like I just saw my hardest patient. I'm exhausted. He was just a II but boy it was hard work! I think my thumb and fulcrum finger are numb!  I did get to get my patient numb! I gave a psa which went well and then Perry helped me give an infraorbital! That was cool. He just kept pushing the needle in....
This morning I took conventional BWX! and then forgot they were duplicating film and put them through together. I didn't realize it till the last film...so i had to redo 3 of them:(  I'm a dork sometimes.
I also bought loupes today. It's so much less painful to just give a credit card number than writing out a thousand dollar check..AAAHHH! I am excited for them!
Well, I feel like I've had a full day!

1 comment:

  1. So you did like an INFRAORBITAL!?!! I am jealous, but way excited for you!! That is SO cool!! :) I want details later!

    ReplyDelete