My Blog List

Friday, October 7, 2011

Childrens Health Connection!

Well, day one of the children's health connection has gone well. You know those kids that do not want to cooperate or just cry, I'm happy to say I saw a few of those and I got x-rays on them! It was great! Its been pretty fun working in radiology. I feel good about taking pics on kids and it was nice to hang out with everyone. Its been a good day.
Oh and I have to give a shoutout to Tori and Heather for working on that special little patient who will not be getting Mcdonalds for good behavior. They worked hard and even sacrificed some filanges. You made us proud!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on those x-rays! I am sure your job was one of the hardest of the day. It was a fun day and a really good experience I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, only 2 posts. This will impact your grade. You better get crackin.

    ReplyDelete