My Blog List

Monday, April 11, 2011

Clinic 24

Goal: See a 1B in 1 appointment and finish scaling in 25 mins...we'll see.
So today went well but not really as I planned. My patient was half 1B half II. I got to use my slim-line and triple bend on the anteriors. It is pretty cool to watch them break up calculus. I remember thinking, "I love my ultrasonic!" while working. It really is a lifesaver! I just don't love hand instrumenting what's left afterward. I didn't get it done in 25 mins and didn't get to go over the anteriors so... I missed a few spots. But it was a good experience.  And I got him completed!

3 comments:

  1. I love watching the calculus on the lower anteriors fly off too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!! so much for lending me your night guard! Haha although she didnt really watch me clean it but I hope its all spick and span for ya now :)

    ReplyDelete