My Blog List

Monday, April 11, 2011

Clinic 23

Goal: OD and quad scale 1B, also pass of my sharpening PE...finally.
Well, I was nervous because this was my first 1B that was an adult that had to be done in one appointment. I did it though. It went well. My patient liked to watch in the mirror and I don't really like that. It makes me nervous. I instrumented all by hand so that was a good experience. It still makes me tired. I can't really imagine doing it all day everyday. Someday. Jamie took the x-rays for me so while that was happening I was able to pass of my sharpening PE. Don't worry its only the last week before clinic ends:(  Its a very important one though. I need to sharpen more often! Oh and that was my last PE. Yeah!!!! I can't believe we're almost done with the first year of clinic...and school!

No comments:

Post a Comment