My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

clinic 8

Well, if anyone was paying close attention to the last 6 blogs one will realize they are all dated today. So my new goal for clinic....Blog ON the day I'm there! 
goal 2) not have crazy hectic days!!
Today went well right up until the last 30 mins of clinic.  I saw 2 patients, passed of my sealant PE (sorry about #2 Adrienne!) got a quad done, found a cavity lurking under calculus and thought I would take some easy PA's. Ha! well all was good till the PA part. How hard is it really to take 2 PA's. With schick. Hard!  When I'm an idiot and screw up the computer - hard! needless to say, I deserved the marks on Taleval under x-rays. Luckily in the end I got 2 good shots and saved correctly into the computer. Once that was done I was just a few mins after walk out and thought I would print a quick walkout statement. I think the walkout statements on eaglesoft dislike me. After Demmings and Mr. Solomon helped I finally got a walkout printed and my pt on his way shorlty before pod wrap. A good end to the day:)
Oh and then I was a CA.
That actually went really well.

1 comment:

  1. Maren, No worries on the Sealants! Glad I was able to help you out with them! Also being CA with you was AWESOME! You and I are a great team! (Or campanions! :) ha ha) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete