My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

clinic 5

Can I just say it was very nice to have a good long weekend! Well, I had my mom come in today. I figured she would be patient with whatever I did and decided to take some old school conventional films.  I was right about the patient part!  This was my first experience with the day-light loader. If you haven't experienced that yet, you're missing out! (Not really) Also it was my first experience using the double packets. Its awfully fun opening those in a small box with an orange viewing rectangle.  I'm just happy to report I got all the films back and didn't send any together or throw some away!
The rest of the appointment went well. I was able to pass off a PE and turned in my chart on time!
Goal: OD possible quad scale.
Didn't quite reach it but I was pleased with what I got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment