My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

clinic 7

Well, I've had this appointment scheduled since last semester and I was pretty excited about it. I was ready and prepared and was going to fly through the OD and straight into a quad. Ha!  The OD went fine. He's been keeping better care of his teeth and although I shouldn't really be sad about this he is no longer a class II. (doesn't that go against everything we do! I feel that because of requirements I hope people aren't taking care of their teeth. I will get over it) I was able to take some x-rays on schick. They actually turned out much better than I thought they would but I still dislike schick. In my perfect world I would only use scan-x. But once again due to requirements....i used it. I finished the OD and pray the next time I will be able to do all 4 quads in one appointment. I know there will come a day when i will. Someday.
Goal: OD and scale 1 quad. hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment