My Blog List

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tuesday Clinic

So, I had Heather's brother call my patient thinking he was spanish speaking. Come to find out he's not (haha) but her bro was amazing at getting the patient in. I got a call at 7:15 telling me my patient would be there at 8! So he came in and was the nicest guy, so willing to help and even qualified for mockboards! I was pretty excited about that, especially since we're all running low on mockboard patients! So I had a good morning. My afternoon patient was really nice. We couldn't communicate very well but she was nice. I got x-rays and 4 quads of a II so not too bad of an appointment. She had a 3 yr old with her that did not want to sit quietly and wait for her mother. I tried to keep her with coloring pages from mr. soloman...those didn't last for very long. She finally ended up taking a nap on her mom's leg at the end of the chair. It was actually really cute. She slept till the very end!
It turned out to be a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment