My Blog List

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Is it really over?

I don't like change!
I do get excited about some things that I don't have to do now that school is done. Mostly I'm excited that for a little while I can sleep in. That seriously is the most exciting thing to me. But besides not having to  wake up early to travel and not having to take more tests...(lets hope wreb doesn't dash that hope) I really am going to miss the program and school. I'm thinking if I don't find a job, I just may take up residence in op 1 or 2 when the dentists are gone and practice there!
I most of all will miss getting to spend time with 30 sexy beasts (as Jody puts it so well). I have loved getting to know everyone and work with them and laugh and stress and want to cry and sometimes want to scream and then eat food, lots and lots of food with everyone, and freak out about giving injections into raw chickens and then into real mouths, and lasering hot dogs and working on patients that drive you crazy and then patients you love, and then stressing some more and then laughing more. It has been some of the best two years of my life!
I really am getting more sad about the prospect of being done with every passing day. So if I'm a sobbing wreck at the banquet...thats why. Its cause I love all you guys and hate that we can't all find a job in the same office and spend the rest of our careers together! I suppose if we all moved to california we could really do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment