My Blog List

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clinic 16

Goal: complete 4 quads of V, pass off universal and ultrasonic PE
Well, today i accomplished part of my goal. I was able to finish 4 quads. It was a good learning experience cause my patient couldn't handle the ultrasonic so i hand scaled alot of calculus. It can take a long time! and its hard!  But I learned alot while doing it and how to use the instruments more effectively. Inst Vining also showed me some good tips to be able to see with direct vision, it was great!  I passed off the universal but didn't get to do ultrasonic. If anyone is unaware and vining ever asks what the 3 communicable diseases that you shouldn't use the ultrasonic with are, remember that they are TB, Hep B and Hep A or C (great, now I can't completely remember:) But thats very important to him!  All in all a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I know, he asked me that too! I came up with TB and he had to help me with the other two. Now we know.

    ReplyDelete