My Blog List

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clinic 14

Goal: Complete: OD, bwx, pano, scale
Well I didn't quite accomplish all that. I at least got the first three done.  I saw one of my favorite people in the world today. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I learned alot about charting! Also, I took my first pano. I'm really grateful for the handy instructions that are on the wall. If you follow them its pretty straight forward. Oh one fun experience; so I went to run through my conventional films and there was already films being processed. I didn't know it was the test film until i had loaded all mine. It came out dark and so did all of mine:( Come to find out, there was a problem witht the fixer leaking out. Luckily the instructor counted them. The rest of the appointment went well though. It was probably the first clinic day that I wasn't rushed to the end. It was kinda nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment